Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Simple Garage

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
AutoCEO is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet collection! Cool pic too.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
When U R a car fanatic, a house is just a place to sleep in. Cool photo!

Old 03-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
That's Matt's collection all right. I remember he posted a cute pic of his baby with the F430 as well. I do remember his having 2 CGTs for a while - Basalt Black and GT Silver. That white GT3 is amongst the most insanely modded GT3s ever, IMHO.

As far as the real estate v cars topic goes...you people need to come to the UAE
I used to live in a very shabby neighbourhood, and I've seen an S63 AMG, RR Sport S/C, CLS55 AMG, Jaguar XF, even a Ferrari 308 around my house.

Old 03-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by InZane
That's Matt's collection all right. I remember he posted a cute pic of his baby with the F430 as well. I do remember his having 2 CGTs for a while - Basalt Black and GT Silver. That white GT3 is amongst the most insanely modded GT3s ever, IMHO.

As far as the real estate v cars topic goes...you people need to come to the UAE
I used to live in a very shabby neighbourhood, and I've seen an S63 AMG, RR Sport S/C, CLS55 AMG, Jaguar XF, even a Ferrari 308 around my house.
haha... sounds like L.A.

If he can afford the cars I'm assuming money isn't an issue so the "investment" aspect of real estate isn't that important. The house looks nice don't get me wrong but that collection is top notch. Is this the same Matt that posted some of his GT3 build pics recently? I want to see more on that.

Old 03-19-2009, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
crazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond repute
I am all for a simple, smaller house with a nice garage. I would like a nice 2 bedroom (~3,000 Sq. ft) with a detached garage where I can get away from everything.

That is the perfect setup in that picture.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond repute
Ummm Yeah, I am with everyone size of the home does not equate to how nice it is. I agree depending on how many people are in it 1500-3500 sq. ft. home that is really nicely detailed and laid out and the a super nice large garage for all my toys and for me to play in. I am definitely am a car guy and put the importance on that. I also think 7 out of ten times a personal home is not an investment, and does not necessarily make profit by the time you count repairs, maintenance, decorating and remodeling to your taste, taxes, insurance, interest payments. Usually a house will still cost you more than you make. So far the fun factor alone I rather waste my money on the car, and besides I would rather play with my cars, than work on my house!

I personally vote for living in a nice high rise condo over looking the ocean with a great park near, and having an off-site garage to my liking, or within walking distance at least. Just give me a huge deck and patio for entertaining and grilling.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Nice collection no matter how you look at it.