Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

Our Garages

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Zamochit
Can we get a few pics of the grounds?
I will pull some up later today. I need to find where I hosted them.

Originally Posted by slavik
awesome pics and collection.....any new acquisitions?
Nothing since October. We did get the 442 back and everytime I drive it I can't help but laugh that it was supposed to be "sporty" in the 60s. It is a HUGE car and while making all the right sounds, it feels like a boat.

My GF (also 23) actually thinks its her favorite car of the bunch which strikes me as strange but funny at the same time given the rest of the cars to pick from.

Originally Posted by Guest
Long-time lurker, etc. but I noticed the Trident decal on the window of your E36 and decided that I'd put off registering long enough ... Nice decal, nice school.
I didn't know if anyone would recognize the sticker. Class of '07 here and my dad attended both for UnderGrad and Law School.

Thanks!

Old 06-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 95RogueM3

I didn't know if anyone would recognize the sticker. Class of '07 here and my dad attended both for UnderGrad and Law School.

Thanks!
'11 here; Economics and Classics double major

Old 06-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Guest
'11 here; Economics and Classics double major
Don't graduate...

I'll send you over a PM.

Old 06-20-2009, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 95RogueM3
Don't graduate...

I'll send you over a PM.
Alrighty.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
zotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enough
My friend gave me a ride around Sacramento CA in his Unamog a few years ago.
It was super loud - he actually kept a couple sets of ear protectors in the cab, lol.

Yours that loud, too?

Old 12-19-2009, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
zotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enoughzotbot will become famous soon enough
A bit off topic - when you have that many cars, do people generally
get a tag for them all or just get a couple dealer/repair tags?

Old 12-19-2009, 02:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by zotbot
Yours that loud, too?
Yes, mostly as a result of the motor sitting directly between the driver and passenger.

Originally Posted by zotbot
A bit off topic - when you have that many cars, do people generally
get a tag for them all or just get a couple dealer/repair tags?
Tags for all.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that tank is down right sweet! but so is the international cxt...cool collection

Old 05-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I took some better pics of the M3, Roadster, and 442 a few weeks back:

Old 06-01-2010, 12:27 AM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
Mmmm Avus. Love it.

Quick Reply: Our Garages