Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Remember these? Old school WWF.

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Remember these? Old school WWF.

Brings back a lot of childhood memories. I feel like a kid today.. trying to hunt down all the figures I used to have.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Haha, I had that!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SWITZER_Media is an unknown quantity at this point
No Rowdy Roddy Piper, King Kong Bundy, or Andre the Giant? How can you even call that a "set", you don't even have "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan OR the Junkyard Dog!?

Old 08-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SWITZER_Media
No Rowdy Roddy Piper, King Kong Bundy, or Andre the Giant? How can you even call that a "set", you don't even have "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan OR the Junkyard Dog!?
lol. I have on order the rest of the original 1990 First Edition Series 1 (Akeem, Andre the Giant, Big Boss Man, Brutus the Barber Beefcake, Demolition Smash and Ax, Ravishing Rick Rude, and Ted Dibiase) out of the plastic to play around with

Then I'll acquire all of Series 1-11 mint in the original packaging just for collectible keeps sake.

Found this site today.. amazing. WWF Hasbro: The number one resource for collectors of WWF Hasbro Wrestling Figures