Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Forza Horizon

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mixtape
Even though i love Forza 4 to death and am still planning on buying Horizon sometime in the future, i still can't get over how badly Turn10 dropped the ball on the car sounds in F4, and updating track packs and Autovista cars. There are even DLC categories for each of those. And the car sounds are "golden" on a surround sound system, but as soon as i played on my Turtle Beaches with the volume around the middle, i realized just how many shortcuts they took with the engine noise.
Dude, its a driving sim... Not a recording studio. I think you're looking much too hard into the subject. For what it is I much rather have the physics be the top priority over the sounds any day. Granted, sound does play an important part in the driving dynamics side of things but not to the point to where I'd say Microsoft dropped the ball... Just saying.

If you think forza 4 is bad, you'd hate GT5. But then again its a driving sim too.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABC12M3
Dude, its a driving sim... Not a recording studio. I think you're looking much too hard into the subject. For what it is I much rather have the physics be the top priority over the sounds any day. Granted, sound does play an important part in the driving dynamics side of things but not to the point to where I'd say Microsoft dropped the ball... Just saying.

If you think forza 4 is bad, you'd hate GT5. But then again its a driving sim too.
They spent a day with each car recording their sounds.

First as stock with multiple dyno pulls and street driving sessions.

Then they put on the "race exhaust", straight pipes, and did more dyno pulls and driving sessions.

He's allowed to voice complaints about it.