Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Halo 4 - Who Else Can't Wait??

Old 04-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Halo 4 - Who Else Can't Wait??

Well, the next addition to the legendary (no pun intended) Halo series drops this December! I'm super excited. I've been a hardcore Halo fan since Combat Evolved came out for original Xbox. Halo 3 was my favorite in terms in multiplayer and Halo CE for story. I have seen a lot of threads on here for CoD and Forza, both of which i love; but to see who on here is as big (if possible!) a fanatic of Halo as me, let's talk about the upcoming release of the next big addition to a series that revolutionized the gaming industry.

For those of you who don't know, Bungie decided to sell the Halo franchise shortly after Halo 3's release. 343 has been doing map packs for Halo for a long time, and i want to say, although i may be wrong, that their first was the Blastacular pack. After seeing what 343 have done as additions for Halo games lately, including mas for Reach, specifically the Defiant map pack, I can easily say that i am very excited for this December. Pre-ordered my copy already!

Here's the first official gameplay, for those of you who haven't see it:

Old 04-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I was huge into Halo years ago, lost interest when call of duty came out. I doubt I will buy Halo4.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i can't say i'm AS into it as i was before, in the beginning, because of some games that ruined my approach to Halo (Wars and ODST). But i'm still a big fan.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Bought the last one and it sucks. Not gonna buy this one

Old 04-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Posts in the nude.
Can't say i was a huge fan of Reach, either...But i'm willing to give 4 a chance.

Old 04-07-2012, 10:20 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with Jon. When Halo 2 was the online game to play I spent hours and hours and hours playing. Played every day. Only game I have ever really been good at in terms of online gaming. I was in college at the time though and had time to play. But I am out of touch with Halo and COD now so I doubt I will ever even play it. But it brings back memories of epic games of team slayer!

Old 04-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Posts in the nude.
Team Slayer in Halo 2 was the best. With all the button glitches, the best maps out of all the games....yeahhhhh.

Old 04-08-2012, 09:37 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
playing computer games,..oh those were the good times,..

have fun

Old 04-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Posts in the nude.
Originally Posted by ECB
playing computer games,..oh those were the good times,..

have fun
Oh we will! What made you stop playing?

Old 11-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
CAN NOT WAIT! I have grown so tired of Call of Duty and the cheaters that play online. Since quitting COD, I got back into Reach and now I can't wait for the newest addition to come out!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Halo 4 - Who Else Can't Wait??