Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

EMVY Iphone 4 or 4S Battery Case with Built in stand.

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone get theirs? Works as advertised?

Old 07-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Anyone get theirs? Works as advertised?
I've paid mine online 3 weeks ago and ever since nobody contacted me, nothing!

Old 07-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TEFF
I've paid mine online 3 weeks ago and ever since nobody contacted me, nothing!
Your order is on its way, you weren't charged until shipping. Also its coming from USA so it takes about 1-2 weeks to get to you in Romania.

We did fall out of stock on the black one's for about 2 weeks so I apologize for that.

Also just an fyi we have sold thousands of these over the last 2 years!

Last edited by Vik@ RDBLA; 07-09-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vik, Please advise on the below....Thanks

Originally Posted by blackmagic
just ordered a black and white one, my order number is 237

i forgot to apply the Teamspeed discount using the code "emvyfriends", can you amend my billing please to reflect this discount?

Old 07-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vik, Please advise on the below....Thanks
Brian we got your order in Friday, should be shipping out today/tomorrow.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Vik@ RDBLA
Brian we got your order in Friday, should be shipping out today/tomorrow.

Vik,

Awesome, did you also apply the discount?

Thanks,

Brian

Old 07-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vik@ RDBLA
Your order is on its way, you weren't charged until shipping. Also its coming from USA so it takes about 1-2 weeks to get to you in Romania.

We did fall out of stock on the black one's for about 2 weeks so I apologize for that.

Also just an fyi we have sold thousands of these over the last 2 years!
Thanks Vik

Cheers

Old 07-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vik,

Awesome, did you also apply the discount?

Thanks,

Brian
Vik,

Still havent received anything in the mail, you mentioned it was sent out on Monday and usually local mail takes only 1-2 days. Can you check on this and also let me know if you guys applied the discount?

Thanks,

Brian

Old 07-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
Vik,

Can you check your email and get back to me.

Thanks,

Old 07-24-2012, 02:16 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a great product but not so good customer service. To bad.

Quick Reply: EMVY Iphone 4 or 4S Battery Case with Built in stand.