Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

New XBOX Update

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
New XBOX Update

Thank you Microsoft/Xbox Live for finally doing what they needed since 2006. Besides the numerous redundancies on top of misspellings after improper grammar, their overall attempt nearly acquits them of any of their lame inadequacies numerous "haters" may find...

It's great finally. Something, kind of, almost, worth one's hard-earned money.

That and it's unexpected release. Great PR move. I am finally nearly content with having been converted from a die-hard, Playstation zealot since the original PS. But now, I may become a believer in Xbox 360 (owned the original Xbox, and Sega Saturn, not the Dreamcast , even though I pwn on all systems). It's funny too; early in my childhood I was hardcore Southern Baptist changed to Methodist then to Catholicism and now I have find my own divinity in cynicism. Anyways, I ramble... or should it be RABBLE?!? RABBBLE RABBLE RABBBLE

Maybe it's just the BF3 frenzy I've been on in the Attack Helicopters, Tanks, and...oh wait, every rifle. Watch out for h82bslow

Old 12-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
I just bought an XBOX for Christmas. What is this update and do I have to do anything to get it?

Old 12-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
No no no, just great new features that make it simpler to operate, navigate, and overall more-user friendly in general.

Whether it be games, achievements, and a new cloud system that stores your game data that won't require you to change these newer-generation Xbox's, whereas the older models had removable hard drive units that could be used on other consoles, this will allow your information to be travel from system to system rather than having to maintain one console or use a hard-wired connections.

It's free, just a cooler, easier way to use it is all. More teenager/family-friendly if you ask me, but I am always nice if the time calls for it and my team is not retards...

Old 12-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
This update is garbage.

Apps, beacons, this is for video games, not social media.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:56 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
waaaayyyy easier to navigate. Awesome.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
the interactive TV apps for live on on-demand capabilities of this upgrade are huge. Have our hands full extending our client's platforms to work on this... fun to switch channels with Kinect :-)

Old 12-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Wel it looks a lot better

Old 12-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by X2daC
This update is garbage.

Apps, beacons, this is for video games, not social media.
Hey pal, I hate apps and social media more than you ever could or ever possibly know. The only reason I ever participated in actual "social media" was in 2006 when I signed up for facebook, going into Boston College I needed it for signing-up as it was not allowed to anyone but college students. Whether or not you knew that beforehand, now you know...

Given my background in media, marketing, advertising, business, and all the above I know more than any person should about how Microsoft operates in terms of keeping their products, updates, and now dashboards more "user-friendly".

Social media, as much as I hate it and I will beat this dead horse as I patronize and antagonize all my friends to be careful. Job employers check social media, facebook, the like...Hell, they will hire outside facebook profile users to get you to accept the as friends so their company can check you out to make sure you're "clean"...

Everything has apps nowadays. Wouldn't be surprised if there's apps to order Starbucks from one's iPhone soon... If it comes to that then (someone imbed/post this caption from Futurama)

I Don't want to live on this planet anymore

Old 12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not sure how I feel about it yet. Haven't really explored it

Old 12-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
PS3 ftw

Quick Reply: New XBOX Update