Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Music Server that stores CD in original format

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Control It
your problem is you know how to listen...sucks as it's expensive...Siltech cable of course...lol...

Need some WIlson speakers?
Well, everyone NEEDS Wilson speakers, I know I do.

Problem is it will grossly overmatch my currently mid fi setup of the NAD M15 processor, the SONY XA9000ES, and the powerful though not as nuanced sunfire amp.

The current setup works great with my mid range Dynaudio Focus speakers.

To do Wilson I will have to dump a lot of money upgrading the processor and the amp. Right now that money is going to redoing our tiny bathroom for 20K (hey, better than the crazy guy's 40K quote).

Old 04-03-2012, 04:32 AM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
There are so many great deals in used gear...I'm not ready to part with my CJ 140 premier amp but it was and is truly incredible..I think you have the ears for tubes...I was so hooked with the CJ 140 and Shindo preamp...I might have to move back to my house as I miss being able to blast loud music!

Old 04-03-2012, 07:18 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
Well, everyone NEEDS Wilson speakers, I know I do.

Problem is it will grossly overmatch my currently mid fi setup of the NAD M15 processor, the SONY XA9000ES, and the powerful though not as nuanced sunfire amp.

The current setup works great with my mid range Dynaudio Focus speakers.

To do Wilson I will have to dump a lot of money upgrading the processor and the amp. Right now that money is going to redoing our tiny bathroom for 20K (hey, better than the crazy guy's 40K quote).
I can't possibly see how it's costing you 20k for a small bathroom remodel.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
ReQuest makes a very nice music server that does the original CD justice