Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Official Team Speed Forza 4 Tournament!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Not a lot of clean racing, they end up being pretty messy.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Invictus is on a distinguished roadInvictus is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bonita
I dont believe i know saehwak who won
Nor should you, my apologies for not introducing myself earlier, I've been a long time surfer of TS and figured this tournament would be a good opportunity to finally get involved.

Old 11-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JonA85
O2 I got knocked into the ditch more than once and I still came in second.....
Both times I got knocked out I got pushed from 2nd or 3rd into 5th. And the second time I was deposited into the dirt backwards whereas the depositors did not fare as badly and left straight away.

Just saying... In the past my racing buddies have given out drive through penalties. I will just have to get used to the looser regulations here.

Last edited by O2Supply; 11-03-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
This is why I wished we wouldn't have ran it because as being the guy who set it up, don't know SH!T about anything that happened.

Thank you for valued contribution.

Last edited by X2daC; 11-03-2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
So what driving assists are on vs off?

Braking: ABS on.
Steering: Either or.
Stability Control: Off.
Traction Control: Off with the exception of the R1 races.
Shifting: Manual or manual with clutch.
Suggested line: Off.
Yes, Justin, we play hardcore.

Old 11-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by 65°V12
One of the cars you'll race. Your choice.
I haven't figured out a prize yet.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bmour is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, i know the season already started, but can i get in on this action? i've been itchin' for some non-AI competition

gamertag: bmour

Old 11-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by bmour
hey, i know the season already started, but can i get in on this action? i've been itchin' for some non-AI competition

gamertag: bmour
We are at the Forza max of 16 people total, but be on Wednesday around 8pm EST. We're not going to have 16 people all of the time but if a spot is open, you can have it.

After next week's race we're not taking on any new people.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
You better keep a spot for me or i will kill you

Old 11-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bmour is an unknown quantity at this point
nevermind, count me out, my xbox developed the red ring of death......

Quick Reply: Official Team Speed Forza 4 Tournament!!!