Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Modern Warfare 3 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
I know Wii is stupid and all, but does anyone have MW3 for Wii? I was thinking of creating a TS clan on Wii....

Old 11-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SATURN_rob
I know Wii is stupid and all, but does anyone have MW3 for Wii? I was thinking of creating a TS clan on Wii....
Why don't you just trade in your Saturn and get a PS3

Old 11-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't played online much on this game yet...Played for a day and got up to level 27.. Didn't even tough the campaign and not planning to haha!

Been addicted to Survival mode, unfortunately I didn't play it under my gamer tag.. played it on my friend's xbox.. The best we could do in Insane mode is till wave 29 and we were ranked as 179 in the leader board or something like that...Damn those Juggernauts and choppers.. those bastardss come 3 at once with exploding dogs and suicide bombers other than heavily armored personnels planting claymores and shit haha..

GAMERTAG XBOX - AMG54

Last edited by Striker; 11-09-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SATURN_rob
Get a damn xbox! haha!!!

Old 11-09-2011, 08:05 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
So, I just got an xbox with this game. Never played anything online. So what do I need to know? I've signed up for live.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:28 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
So, I just got an xbox with this game. Never played anything online. So what do I need to know? I've signed up for live.
Go kill some b!tches...play campaign first

Old 11-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Adding friends is a good startup so you can enjoy your online experience more... You can access most of the options by reverting to the Dashboard or clicking on the xbox button and seeing the options and toggling to the left and right.

By adding friends you will be able to monitor their activities and the games they are playing as well as messaging them and creating a party in MW3 so you guys can join all together and play against each other. If you do not manage to create a group and you are monitoring a friend playing MW3 you can actually join the match that your friend is playing.

It depends on what sort of "live" you got.. If you have got the GOLD live you will be able to play online but with the ordinary one you are very much limited.

So, yes.. It is very straight forward, you can configure your connection through network setting and you can configure your console through console settings and other than that, you are able to design your own avatar to look "like you" as a display picture.

If you are stuck somewhere just let us know and will help you out.. That's all I could think of for know about starting up your xbox since you are new to it.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:36 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Just beat the London Chemical Warfare level! HOLY SHITE this is getting good! These graphics are good, VERY good. It makes the first Modern Warfare look like dog meat. I'm glad they don't overuse lighting effects like some other war games...

Old 11-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
Just in case some of you didn't know, the MOAB *most powerful non-nuclear bomb* is on MW3 as a replacement for the Tactical Nuke. It works differently tho, but I like it better than the Nuke personally...Kills Entire enemy team(match Does not end), And they get EMP'd lol How to get one? = 25kills ALL GUN...zero deaths

Watched my neighbor get one lastnite, we didn't know wth was going on lol It is Not listed in your killstreaks as the MOAB is already attainable without ranking up.

Xbox Gamertag: AllSpadez205

Old 11-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Need to sleep, got work tomorrow lol... I wish I didn't get an xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: The Official Modern Warfare 3 Thread