Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

SoundEarphones.com - Your IEM Source

Old 05-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Former Sponsor
SoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond repute
SoundEarphones.com - Your IEM Source

Here are few exclusive discounts to TeamSpeeder's:

$10 off your order $150 or more at! SoundEarphones.com

With this coupon: TeamSP

Why Buy From Us?

• Same Day shipping on orders placed before 4PM EST.
• 30 Day Return Policy.
• All merchandise is brand new, factory sealed, with manufacturer’s warranty guaranteed.
• No sales tax outside of Ohio.

Feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any questions or need help picking out the right pair of earphones.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Last edited by SoundEarphones; 08-18-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Any chance of getting a group buy on UE11's?

Old 05-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JarodL
Any chance of getting a group buy on UE11's?
Hah, was just about to ask the same thing!

Old 05-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Former Sponsor
SoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond repute
The UE11's are amazing but in reality, I prefer a pair of triple.fi 10's pros since the UE11's are time consuming to put on, connect your amp to your ipod, it is like getting dressed in the morning, it has it steps that take time, I know because I have a pair...I end up using my 10 Pros more since they are just plug and go.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Picked up super.fi 4vi Mobile Earphones for iPhone, to replace the busted ones the iPhone came with. Looking forward to being able to hear conversations! Thanks Mike, and welcome to TeamSpeed!

Old 05-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MichaelM
The UE11's are amazing but in reality, I prefer a pair of triple.fi 10's pros since the UE11's are time consuming to put on, connect your amp to your ipod, it is like getting dressed in the morning, it has it steps that take time, I know because I have a pair...I end up using my 10 Pros more since they are just plug and go.
I have SE530's, so the TF10 don't really serve a purpose for me. Do the UE11's do that much better with an amp because I would be using them unamped.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by nerual
Picked up super.fi 4vi Mobile Earphones for iPhone, to replace the busted ones the iPhone came with. Looking forward to being able to hear conversations! Thanks Mike, and welcome to TeamSpeed!
Thanks for the order. You should notice a big difference over the normal stock buds. Your order will ship out first thing tomorrow.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MichaelM
You should notice a big difference over the normal stock buds.
I think I'd notice a difference if I switched to tin cans and a string, those things suck! Thanks for shipping it so soon.

Old 05-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by JarodL
I have SE530's, so the TF10 don't really serve a purpose for me. Do the UE11's do that much better with an amp because I would be using them unamped.
To get your money out of the UE11's you really do need an amp, I am using the Pico which is a great little amp but you can power them without an amp, they are not as full sounding but still will be better then the SE530's just due to isolation and the extra driver. If you want to listen to the UE signature sound, I would recommend checking out the 10 Pros before dropping $1200+ on a pair of customs that you can never resell.

My "portable" set-up:

Old 05-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant future
Welcome, look forward to possibly picking something up in the near future... when I use my ZUNE more.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SoundEarphones.com - Your IEM Source