Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Has anyone been playing NFS Hot Pursuit??

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 09:59 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Has anyone been playing NFS Hot Pursuit??

I got it on sale Black Friday and have been loving it since. It's not a GT5 sim game but just a good time all around. I just bought the upgrade for the Gumper Apollo, 16.4 Super Sport and 911 GT2 RS plus 5 or 6 new tracks. It's on the easy side, witch is probably why I like it, but I have never been much of a gamer and this is the most use out of a game I have gotten in years!

Old 12-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I was very tempting to buy this game. After watching some of the videos of the gameplay I don't think I will buy it. Way too arcade for me.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
I played it yesterday. Def. arcade game, but fun all the same. If I had a console to play it on I'd get it. The Reventon cop car looked badass.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I really enjoyed it when I got it but I haven't even touched it since GT5 came out. It's a lot of fun though.

Old 12-27-2010, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
I purchased it on Black Friday as well, def. more of a arcade game unlike Gran Turismo but its really fun! Plus they added a lot of cars

Old 12-27-2010, 12:25 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
The only reason why I will buy this game.

Too impatient for Forza 4

Old 12-27-2010, 05:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
can't get enough of this game...love ittttt

Old 12-29-2010, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
I was looking forward to it and loved the demo, but when GT5 came out I forgot to buy it. Now I think I'll wait till I can get it used and save a few bucks.

Forza 4 is gonna rule, and probably blow GT5 off the map. Polyphony waited too long to release GT5 to the point where either the "new technology" wasn't so new and/or now the competition will dethrone it rapidly. It's still fun though!

TDU2 is due out in Feb! I'm looking forward to that as well.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
F430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished road
Lol - dude you just bought a Murcie but your gonna wait to get the game used to save a few bucks?????

What are you gonna save? $12.50?????

LOL!!!!!!

Old 12-29-2010, 03:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Considering it only costs a dollar its not a bad Ipad game

Quick Reply: Has anyone been playing NFS Hot Pursuit??