Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Out with the old

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
^You. Should. Kill. Yourself.

That is all.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
^You. Should. Kill. Yourself.

That is all.
I will fvcking thrash you boot!

Old 12-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Banned
Dream on, old man. I would work you into a handicapped desk job. Oh wait...

Old 12-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute

fvcker.....

I'm not that much older than you sissy boy....

Old 12-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Banned
Calm it down bro, you know I love you. I know you aren't that much older than me. I just bust my ass to stay on top of my game. I'm not dying because I couldn't get an armored door off of me...

Old 12-16-2010, 11:42 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Think of it this way Chris, we may have a handicapped desk job however we get to hang out, talk Porsche, and get paid. Beats the shit out of manual labor.

That and I am assuming you stopped at Chochkies after buying you new router at Best Buy and had a few cocktails. That's why you posted this you numbskull.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-16-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Banned
^He is right. However, I get to hang out, work out, do exciting shit (sometimes), and get paid. I have Iraqis do the manual labor...

Old 12-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Calm it down bro, you know I love you. I know you aren't that much older than me. I just bust my ass to stay on top of my game. I'm not dying because I couldn't get an armored door off of me...
LOL I know Jarhead!

Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Think of it this way Chris, we may have a handicapped desk job however we get to hang out, talk Porsche, and get paid. Beats the shit out of manual labor.

That and I am assuming you stopped at Chochkies after buying you new router at Best Buy and had a few cocktails. That's why you posted this you numbskull.

^He is right. However, I get to hang out, work out, do exciting shit (sometimes), and get paid. I have Iraqis do the manual labor...

Actually the desk-jockey job is a painful at times; If I hit someone I get 'written up' from the HR dept or fired.

bluecollar job you hit back or shut up!

SoCal's job rocks btw!

Old 12-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I have the same one (Linksys) and I freakin hate it, constant problems.