Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Forza 4

Old 01-31-2012, 09:27 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
So .. I made it to the end of the game, and started again, with all the vehicles in my garage.
By now, most tracks I've got the braking down pat & know the ideal line, so I've upped the difficulty to the maximum save for traction control & the anti-lock brakes.
What I have noticed, is that coming to a corner, the game automatically lets off the throttle.
WTF is this ?
Have I inadvertently hit a setting someplace that's caused this?
There's hardly any challenge left to this game with the unwanted throttle let off.
Any body else experience similar?

Old 02-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
never noticed that but i run with everything off now, but will go to ABS every now and then

Old 02-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
still waiting for the car pack where its all porsches... dreaming obviously!!

Old 02-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ you and me both!!!!!

Old 02-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Big day today

Old 02-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That it is. I have a late hockey game so I will be there tonight. Racing with my controller this time, no excuses.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
mattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm suprised nobodies excited to see the real quattro racer back. That is easily my favorite rally car, maybe tied with the ford rs200. Hopefully they give it the group B engine instead of the one currently in it.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mattman4444
I'm suprised nobodies excited to see the real quattro racer back. That is easily my favorite rally car, maybe tied with the ford rs200. Hopefully they give it the group B engine instead of the one currently in it.
I'm not trying to call you old; but I don't seem to remember rallying to be a huge deal when I was growing up, or at least I wasn't aware of it.

Over time, i've learned about rally cars of the past like the classic mini, lancia stratos, etc. Of course, I know about the status old Audi rally cars had, but never really learned much about them. Guess now's a good time huh?

Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
mattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond repute
Im only 15, so i missed the "rally age" too. Well atleast the good one. When i was growing up,(im guessing you are around my age) not only was group B long gone, but the sport of rallying was being destroyed. If only the spectators weren't such dumba$$'s, and tried to touch 1 ton piece of moving metal. Literally, if you watch old group b videos, people would wait around turns, so they could touch a moving car. Thats basically like going out onto a highway and tryin to touch a car going 60-70 mph. It was t really the actual cars, that they weren't safe, but the actual viewers that ruined the sport. Thankfully, car companies like ford (focus rs) and mitsubishi, subaru are savin the sport.

Last edited by mattman4444; 02-02-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mattman4444
Im only 15, so i missed the "rally age" too. Well atleast the good one. When i was growing up,(im guessing you are around my age) not only was group B long gone, but the sport of rallying was being destroyed. If only the spectators weren't such dumba$$'s, and tried to touch 1 ton piece of moving metal. Literally, if you watch old group b videos, people would wait around turns, so they could touch a moving car. Thats basically like going out onto a highway and tryin to touch a car going 60-70 mph. It was t really the actual cars, that they weren't safe, but the actual viewers that ruined the sport. Thankfully, car companies like ford (focus rs) and mitsubishi, subaru are savin the sport.
Yeah, mid 20's here. With the few video's i've seen of old rally races those fans were crazy, literally crazy.

I think that now, you def. hear abou the success of the Subaru, and the competition from Mitsubishi a LOT, and rightfully so.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Forza 4