Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Forza 4

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
I just had an epic battle against Jenk on Time Attack Rivals Silverstone British Production... You guys have to check out the lap time difference (my SN is CtsVrod)

Last edited by Fuel&Fire; 04-12-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
awwww, so now i know who ctsvrod is or at least know your teamspeed name now. i need to go check the times, but its been some great battles with you on all the rivals

Old 04-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
bryant its back on you at silverstone

Old 04-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
and at nurburgring gp

Old 04-13-2012, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mixtape
I am, it's 6:40am here and i have to leave for class soon but i can play some.
GT is MixtapePL.
i just added you. my gamertag is DeANKaTSaaa. I invited the whole club to play.

Last edited by 911Boy; 04-13-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
I just wish you could have separate garages for cars that you receive from going up in Driver Level, and ones you buy. Because mine is getting cluttered and my OCD is going rampant lol. I do tune the ones i get and i use them, though.

Originally Posted by 911Boy
i just added you. my gamertag is DeANKaTSaaa. I invited the whole club to play.
Cool, see you online.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
I'm about to throw my name in the hat for these rivals challenges later. Looking forward to night in of racing.

Old 04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
bryant its back on you at silverstone
Originally Posted by jenk12m
and at nurburgring gp
Bastard!!! I need to get my Esprit setup right.... The exige gets killed on the top end.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I needed every inch on the top end to catch the exige. The Opel at nurburgring was a little easier. Things will be a lil different once I get samwise into doing all the rivals

Old 04-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
well just like i said samwise has went and and destroyed all our times in one night. hes gonna force me to change my buttons up again to be able to use manual w clutch

Quick Reply: Forza 4