Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Show us your gaming cockpit/seat etc.

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Show us your gaming cockpit/seat etc.

Well as I'm about to get myself a PS3, GT5 and G27...I would like to see your setup in order to get some inspiration to buy some kind of seat

I guess others could benefit from this as well. So if you are up for it, post your setup and let's have some fun with it!

Normally OP will start to post pics, but for obvious reasons I don't have a setup yet...

Old 12-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
i game always from my bed

Old 12-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
burnzie: That looks comfy

Ced: Sitting on your bed or are you not useng steering wheel?

Old 12-12-2010, 01:55 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Fantec GT3RSV2 Wheel, clubsport pedals, and H shifter on a Rennsport wheel stand is the perfect setup for me. Can fold up and be put away and slides under any couch.

I think the G27 can be set up to work on the stand too.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
That's pretty smart if you lack space.... must check ;o)

Old 12-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I was looking at this, but maybe it's a bit much as a starter pack...

Old 12-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Not mine, but I get to use it pretty much whenever I want.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Really....that's really something. Awesome....damn that's cool.

Who makes those cockpits??

Old 12-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
Wow...I have a PS3 hooked up to a 40" samsung and I thought I was cool...ha ha

Quick Reply: Show us your gaming cockpit/seat etc.