Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Official Team Speed Forza Motorsports 3 Tournament

Old 08-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I got good news and bad news.....
Bad news- I got a hockey game tonight so I probably won't make it
Good news- someone else will come in first tonight.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Then i am in tonight.. sense the real competition is out.. haha

Old 08-16-2010, 12:34 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Do you guys have steering wheels for your Xboxes? Debating picking up Forza just to kick your asses, but I can't play car games with the controller.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:37 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
Then i am in tonight.. sense the real competition is out.. haha
Let me know if you do Bo, I will gift you my car so you can carry the Porsche to victory for me.

Originally Posted by jox
Do you guys have steering wheels for your Xboxes? Debating picking up Forza just to kick your asses, but I can't play car games with the controller.
I do not have the steering wheel, thought about buying it but with COD and NHL11 coming out soon Forza will get less playing time.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Let me know if you do Bo, I will gift you my car so you can carry the Porsche to victory for me.
Jon you know I dont play unless you are there

Old 08-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Jox if you get forza we have just the car for you.

Old 08-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by burnzie
Jox if you get forza we have just the car for you.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
What a rather dismal race yesterday. Jon needed to place third to secure his tournament win. With myself and LJG out in the lead after the first lap, things looked pretty good. That was until Burnzie announced his FXX was geared to 152mph. Securing Jon the tournament win with a third place finish. I placed second and LJG placed first.

And mods, can this get un stickied? I'll be making a new thread for the next tournament.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
I placed third on purpose to make it interesting in the overall standings.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Bo means business
Originally Posted by X2daC
What a rather dismal race yesterday. Jon needed to place third to secure his tournament win. With myself and LJG out in the lead after the first lap, things looked pretty good. That was until Burnzie announced his FXX was geared to 152mph. Securing Jon the tournament win with a third place finish. I placed second and LJG placed first.

And mods, can this get un stickied? I'll be making a new thread for the next tournament.
so Jon performance during the whole tournament allowed him to reach the final race and get 3 and still win the tournament despite you and your GF being first... AWESOME HAHHA

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official Team Speed Forza Motorsports 3 Tournament