Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Stephan
I just tried it with my McLaren F1, first attempt got an overall bronze... gonna try it again later to see if maybe he can pull it together and win. My bspec driver did great on the first two races but the last 3 not so much. The Citroen GT race car is fast!

Also just spent about 80k on mods for the Macca, that should help :P
It may, it may not. My guy did the same thing the first time but got overall silver. So I had to do it. most troublesome courses were Grand Valley, and Madrid. I would think the F1 would be faster than the GTR but the cars that were fastest were the Ford FT LM & the Zonda the first time, then the second time was EPSON, and Raybrig NSX's along w/ another GTR LM. Jus beat the MR Cup in Aspec got the Cizeta V16T and then a CTR2 showed up in my Used lot xD. Anyone up for trading some cars?

-Cizeta V16T
-Cadillac CIEN
-Lancia Delta S4 Rally car
-Maybe Mazda Furai

Also I am still looking for a Gallardo if someome is interested in one of the above cars except the mazda

Last edited by QYKSLVR; 11-30-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
^I Just gave Zorro my Gallardo, when I get it back your welcome to use it

Old 12-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't like it for the first hour I think than I slowly warmed up to it. After I got my G27 wheel, it suddenly became alive so highly recommend it instead of the controller if you're serious about playing it.

First time for me not to tune a car to the max! I found out that I enjoyed driving lightly tuned cars much more. Current favorites are a Jag E-type in Bronze Metallic and a RUF RGT that I painted Red.

Old 12-01-2010, 03:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
I like my CTR2 cuz of the AWD, theres actually a RGT in my lot right now but I dont want it. Jus wondering if anyone has done the Historic Car race in Expert, and what car they used?
I have no idea how to get a car for that. TIA

Old 12-01-2010, 05:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
How can I find you guys in online mode? Is there a certain TS part?

My name is PorscheFanaticTS
Add me. I suck.
Anyone?

Old 12-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone?
I'll add you next time I sign on to PSN.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yeah, for that historic race, most of the cars are a few million credits if I remember right. Has anyone beat it?

Old 12-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
Can you sit down for 24hrs to race around the Nurburging then? lol
So it sounds like B-spec is sort of a requirement to progress? I don't plan on doing it, so I'm wondering what I'm missing.

I have about 20 minutes every few days to play games, and I'm just looking to unwind with a fun race, not stare at the screen watching a fake driver drive.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
OP should be kept up to date with our PSN, mine is JiAiM, add me.

Would like to have a teamspeed super GT championship.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone?
No.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread