Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
That's a sick setup!!

My best lap on the Eifel track (supercar seasonal) is 1:03:2xx in the Zonda R.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:30 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! Yeah I like the setup its very fun and keeps the 'realistic' feel. When I jump between my ISF and the fanatec its surprising how the wheel feels, no weird touch. The playseat evo is actually is a little more comfortable than my cars..funny
Very nice lap time! Looks like I have a competitor..mine is 1:06:5xx in McLaren F1 (tuned) the Zonda R is beast in GT5!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Teamspeed

Last edited by chapsbk; 06-26-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: **corrected time w/ F1
Old 06-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by F1-LH
I've now made over 8 mil doing this exploit. Well, thanks to my sisters son who absolutely loves this game, he broke my Fanatec RS wheel.. got a new one and just arrived, ready to go for round 2!
Here's my current setup, at the Nevada house. What do you think?

Awesome! I'm waiting for the new Fanatec lineup to come out and then i'm gonna take the plunge on the new "Elite" wheel they have.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
Is everyone else exploiting the sh!t out of the seasonal supercar challenge? The last track (i forget what it's called but it's in france) you can finish the race in about 5:25 and you get 490,000!

Beats the hell out of grinding 97k every 4 minutes out of the American Championship in extreme. I hope these seasonal races stay available for a long time with the increased rewards - i'm trying to amass as much $$$ as possible and get every car on my "wish list" i've been yet unable to afford. Actually is faster to do the seasons and buy the cars then go through all the b-spec b.s.
How many xp does it give??

Old 06-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
Awesome! I'm waiting for the new Fanatec lineup to come out and then i'm gonna take the plunge on the new "Elite" wheel they have.
Definitely is awesome! Oh wow, that's going to be good stuff once they release the new lineup, I was debating whether to wait or not but I really liked my RS wheel so I bit the grit and went with it again. Couldn't be happier! Yeah the elite is going to be something else...can't wait.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Teamspeed

Old 06-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Slayclops
How many xp does it give??
It's something like 53,000... I jumped from level 31 to 32 just on that race (over and over). I'm mid-way through level 33 now.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by F1-LH

so jealous of this set up!

Old 06-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by .:Raul
so jealous of this set up!
Thanks! Glad you like it I love it.. just the fact I find myself lounging here too long, hah I am however doing some changes. I want to get rid of the open box best buy speakers and do a surround sound wall mount speaker setup. Looking at some of my options at the moment of what speakers would be suitable. Think I may take a stroll into Magnolia and see what they can do.

Old 06-27-2011, 11:16 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
That's a sick setup!!

My best lap on the Eifel track (supercar seasonal) is 1:03:2xx in the Zonda R.
I'm working on a sub 1:00 lap in my Zonda R, trying to find the last 4/10ths.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:28 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I totally love it F1-LH!

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread