Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a short documentary about Kazunori racing the 24 of Nurburgring

Part 1: Racing at the 24 Hours of Nürburgring Part 1 - Gallery - gran-turismo.com
Part 2: Racing at the 24 Hours of Nürburgring Part 2 - Gallery - gran-turismo.com
Part 3: Racing at the 24 Hours of Nürburgring Part 3 - Gallery - gran-turismo.com

Kazunori 's in car view: Kazunori Ymauchi's in-car video at 2010 Nürburgring 24 Hour Race - Gallery - gran-turismo.com

More insane detail shots all at 18mp. I think photomode will be 18mp. I uploaded them to my server, they're amazing. View them individually or I rar'd them all together. Whoops, uploading now!

Old 08-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
All the 18mp photos are here or to download them all I made a rar called gt5.rar -> Index of /hires

Here's a shot from a user made course: https://i.imgur.com/uaMRc.jpg

Old 08-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
Old 09-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
OMG tears of joy!! Full weather effects, day/night racing, windshield wipers, hi/lo beams look look!

Weather effects screenshots:

Weather Officially Confirmed for Gran Turismo 5: First Screenshots

Weather effects trailer:

Gran Turismo 5 Weather Video Trailer

GT5's "My Home" Feature accessible from the web allowing you to be a race manager from a browser!

Gran Turismo 5’s “My Home” Online Features Announced (UPDATE: More Screenshots)

More to come!

Last edited by cleanme; 09-16-2010 at 10:37 AM.
                          Old 09-16-2010, 10:32 AM
                          Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
                          sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
                          omg....this is gonna be the racing game _EVER_ (until GT6 comes ). I can't wait to hold it in my hands. I'm buying a 55" LCD at the end of the month, mainly to play this masterpiece !

Old 09-16-2010, 10:34 AM
                          Teamspeed Gaming Guru
                          Live blog from a breakout media session:

COVERITLIVE.COM - Mobile

Old 09-16-2010, 12:04 PM
                          Teamspeed Pro
                          edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
                          sounds like the wait is going to be worth it, or at least I hope so.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:07 PM
                          Teamspeed Pro
                          .:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
                          this game will test the strength of my marriage lol

Old 09-16-2010, 03:03 PM
                          Teamspeed Gaming Guru
                          Old 09-16-2010, 09:10 PM
                          Teamspeed Member
                          theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
                          I pre-ordered the Collector's Editions, $100. But it will be worth every cent....

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread