Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
My go to is ACR with red dot. Scavenger, stopping power, and ninja. I almost have 1000 headshots with the ACR after that its back to the lame Scar-H.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
had a quick go ...Glad to be back

Jon when :P

Old 07-24-2010, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
I've been using the AK-47 lately now that I'm level 70. It performs well even without any attachments.

Fav weapons are the AK-47, suppressed TAR-21, ACR + holographic, and FAL + holographic.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Here's one of my favorite load-outs:

UMP45 w/suppressor, USP .45 w/tactical knife
Sleight of hand pro
Lightweight pro
Commando pro

You can literally run wild and mow people down. The only problem is running out of ammo quickly. You can fix that by substituting Scavenger Pro for Sleight of Hand Pro.
Yep, this is what I usually stick with:

UMP45 w/suppressor, M9 w/suppressor
Marathon pro
Cold-Blooded pro
Ninja pro

Works best in playlists like Free for all where you can just run around and shoot everyone down from behind, and you're not getting swallowed by a predator missile or pavelow every five seconds.

Old 07-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
If you use the painkiller death streak and tactical insertion, you can get on the other side of the radiation zones, e.g. in Wasteland. Put the tactical insertion at the edge of the map facing the radiation zone, and after you get killed (and have painkiller) SPRINT into the radiation zone and when the painkiller ends you will be outside of the radiation zone and you'll still be able to shoot people.

Originally Posted by burnzie
Yep, this is what I usually stick with:

UMP45 w/suppressor, M9 w/suppressor
Marathon pro
Cold-Blooded pro
Ninja pro

Works best in playlists like Free for all where you can just run around and shoot everyone down from behind, and you're not getting swallowed by a predator missile or pavelow every five seconds.
M9 suppressor still shows up on radar, unless they patched it. I haven't tested it yet.

Also, I pity the fool whose aerial support kills me. Guaranteed respawn with a stinger missile.

Last edited by Overtaker; 07-24-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:01 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
had a quick go ...Glad to be back

Jon when :P
Good to have you back. I will be on tomorrow sometime I got 2 hockey games and I'm visiting my friends baby. I'll let you know.

Old 07-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
My scar has been my best friend as of late

Old 07-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Overtaker
I've been using the AK-47 lately now that I'm level 70. It performs well even without any attachments.

Fav weapons are the AK-47, suppressed TAR-21, ACR + holographic, and FAL + holographic.
The problem with the AK is inaccuracy. I only have it now since I'm completing the challenges. The ACR is ridiculously accurate, but you have to use stopping power pro or it's useless. The SCAR is good if you've got the red dot. I've been trying it with just the suppressor, but the sights are hard to work with at longer ranges.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I haven't had any accuracy issues with the AK-47--I aim and they die . HOWEVER any attachment (excluding ACOG) causes the AK-47 to sway when aiming. That only happens with the thermal scope on the other assault rifles.

Speaking of iron sights: it bugs me that the rear sight on the M16 sticks up above the carry handle.

Last edited by Overtaker; 07-25-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Just got extended mags for the Scar-H. So much win.

Quick Reply: The Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread