Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F40 Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Talking Ferrari F40 Photoshoot

I had a quick photo shoot with a beautiful Ferrari F40 a couple weeks back, figured I'd share the results with you guys. They're nothing crazy, just some simple straight forward shots. I absolutely love these cars and was excited to spend a little bit of time with one finally. Click any of the photos and it will bring you to a high res on my website. If anyone would like a print of a pic here, shoot me a PM. Enjoy.

Old 12-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Great photos!! What a car!

Old 12-06-2013, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, love those pics, great job done.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
everytime i see an f40, i am reminded of my stupidity of passing on one back in 2008-09 during the financial crisis...offered at only $385K cash only. so, so stupid. talk about life regrets.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
AMAZING! great pictures! thank you for sharing

Old 12-07-2013, 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ooof, those are some stunning pics. Thank you for sharing!

Old 12-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alwin
everytime i see an f40, i am reminded of my stupidity of passing on one back in 2008-09 during the financial crisis...offered at only $385K cash only. so, so stupid. talk about life regrets.
There will be another opportunities in the future due to European and not only financial crisis. Don't worry..

(between us the F40 issue, yes it was indeed so great stupidity)

Old 12-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I REALLY wish I could give you rep for each photo you posted. SOOO nice to see a photographer post so many high-res quality pictures on here rather than posting one pic and sending you to another site of theirs. Major respect there!!! I even saw the stuff on Flickr the other day and was hoping you'd post here.

The F40 is just STUNNING, no matter how you look at it. It's def. a dream car and a MUST own someday for me.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Fantastic pictures.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice

Quick Reply: Ferrari F40 Photoshoot