Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Visit of the Museo Ferrari in Maranello : Pictures !

Old 08-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nicolas Verneret is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit of the Museo Ferrari in Maranello : Pictures !

Hi everybody !

I had the pleasure to visit the Museo Ferrari in Maranello two weeks ago. As you maybe know, this museum is all devoted to the Ferrari Supercars : from the 250 GTO to the LaFerrari !

I spent a few hours in this magical place, and I thought you could be interested by the pictures.

By the way, I'm trying to bring more fans on my facebook page, so I'd appreciate a visit, at least : you can find here A LOT of pictures of many track days and different events !
Here's the link : http://www.facebook.com/nicolasverneretphotography

For those who understand french, I also wrote a full report about my visit in the Museo Ferrari, feel free to visit it here : Publications sur blogautomobile.fr - NV Photography

Finally, here comes the pictures ! I hope you'll like it ! Let me know what you think about it !

Old 08-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie

Old 08-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie

Old 08-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
perfect pictures, or I am geting old or what, but now I like more the old Ferraris than the new ones.
cogratulations Nicolas

Old 08-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Ciao Nicolas ,
welcome to TeamSpeed and thanks for sharing !

Old 08-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome photos, the F150 looks so advanced and sexy.

Welcome to Teamspeed rookie.

Old 08-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
thanks for sharing.

LaFerrari...

Old 08-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics. The 599XX looks so badass!!

Old 08-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
La Ferrari... done.

Old 08-12-2013, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic pictures, cheers for sharing!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Visit of the Museo Ferrari in Maranello : Pictures !