Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ferrari Enzo WRC

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag
awesome, can't believe all the hate
This. I'd rather see videos like this all day long over people driving like idiots through traffic and showing off in front of crowds of people.

Old 02-12-2013, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
ecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enough
I think that these folks know how to party.

and like Shutterspeed mentioned (NOT ON PUBLIC ROADS)

Old 02-12-2013, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lots of angry 99 percenters on here.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sweeeeeetttt

Old 02-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
A couple things stick with me....

1. I hope they had that car warmed up before they jumped in and on it like they did.

2. I bet they are the only ones to ever drive an Enzo like that on such shitty roads.

3. I can't get over the damage they could have caused doing that.

4. That was awesome, and it's always good to see and hear and Enzo getting driven hard!!
5. In 20 years when the Enzo will be multi million dollar collectores item..people will get a heart attack when seeing this

Nonetheless, I agree, well done video - something differeent..and besides a few scratches everything should be fine on the car..but thats on the owner to repaint it..

Old 02-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag
awesome, can't believe all the hate
Same?

Old 02-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
At the end of the day, the owner (owners son's) can drive THEIR car how they want. It is clearly on private roads and to be fair they are hardly the worst roads I've ever seen.

What gives people the right to berate them for driving a vehicle they own how they want in a relatively safe enviroment away from public roads? I'd much rather see this than see someone who won't take their car out because it may rain.

All the fuss because it's a Ferrari Enzo, at the end of the day it's just a car. Granted an expensive one but it's still just a car.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I wish i could do it with my 16M but not rich enough to mess it up As long as you can afford it there is no boundaries on anything i guess, loved the video no matter what

Old 02-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Manuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond repute
It'is amazing!

They are having a lot of fun and they are using amazing cars as normal cars.

There isn't written anywhere that you don't have to do this shit with supercars.

They are making people dreaming

Old 02-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Fun to watch him take a page out of Ken Block's book
Gymkhana to a whole new level!

Quick Reply: The Ferrari Enzo WRC