Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...

Old 01-31-2013, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
I believe the Enzo had a similar stipulation about offering it to Ferrari first, or F40, or F50 for that matter. seems like this is standard operating procedure

Old 01-31-2013, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Congrats- and what a cool piece of memorabilia. I had inquired about the VIP process earlier. Would you be able to shed any light on the process/experience? I don't want any details of your history as a customer. I am just a curious enthusiast. Enjoy!!!
Originally Posted by Milanno
Its nice to see that we have TeamSpeeder that actually owns some precious Ferrari`s in garage Cant wait to hear impressions!
i just found it on egarage's FB page who said i owned a special ferarri

Old 01-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
You should say something like "I found VIP invite on net" LOL
Take a look on your last post, it really looks that you are telling us that you got invitation.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
belfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant future
Ferrari F150 First Image

It looks real

Old 01-31-2013, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Photoshop.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Except it won't look that fluid, because the door has to open, so the lines will have interruptions.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Photoshop.
and a bad one at that.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Constructr is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ Photoshop.
I sure hope so because that image is buck ass ugly!

Can't wait to see the real deal!

Old 02-01-2013, 02:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
Ferrari Fans will NOT be disappointed by the F150 -- the car is sensational -- there will be noise about price and binding contracts, but that's a reflection on current market conditions -- I just hope they are sensible because this is one very desirable machine

Old 02-01-2013, 04:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
Ferrari Fans will NOT be disappointed by the F150 -- the car is sensational -- there will be noise about price and binding contracts, but that's a reflection on current market conditions -- I just hope they are sensible because this is one very desirable machine
Hi Marko,

Thanks for keeping us updated here..

I dont doubt what youre saying..it will be a sensational car..what I dont understand is the criticism towards the price..I mean in the end the price is similar to 918 or P1..so its fair. I only think the 918 is way overpriced..but we will see that. If the 918 really gets blown away by the p1 and the F150...the 918 will have problem.

What I also like about the p1 and the f150..unlike Porsche - they have kept the car relatively small..no huge truck as the 918..bigger=more weight, and bigger also bad for aero..

Ill be curios to see how it would work with KERS..I mean, I want to see that really skilled driver who can make use of that ..when I think of mf GT2 I have already enough to concentrate on..and then I would have to push more buttons...race drivers are trained to this..they do nothing else..but for normal people ....we will see.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...