Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know the engine size?
The F12berlinetta V12 is 6.3 and first rumors told 7.3 for the future Enzo.
Can anyone confirm?

Old 01-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Any independent/magazine that can get the F150, P1 & 918 together for a shootout should just sell tickets to the public.

Test all 3 cars on the stickiest tires that come stock.

Epic win.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Umbertino6
Does anyone know the engine size?Can anyone confirm?
That is good question. But I am quite sure that F70 engine is originally from FF/F12. Pay attention on sound of this F70 test mule & you should notice engine sound that is very similar to F12 Berlinetta.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Milanno
That is good question. But I am quite sure that F70 engine is originally from FF/F12. Pay attention on sound of this F70 test mule & you should notice engine sound that is very similar to F12 Berlinetta.

Ferrari F70 testing - YouTube
Yes I watched the video but, according to people who had first specs, the sound should be F1-inspired. So, this mule is unlikely not the definitive one.

And I guess that, with 60 hp more then F12, the engine size should be increased. Let's wait and see...

Old 01-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Of course that sound will be different on production ready cars. I expect big results from exhaust optimization!

Old 01-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
I actually think that the engine displacement shoul be the same or even less. 6.3L are good for at least 800/820 bhp in Ferrari enginering. Why would they need to go for 7.3L?thats not Ferrari. At all! I think that would be incomprensible.... To much weight and size for the target they are aiming. The engine will be 6.3L or less and will develop alone, without the KERS, around the last update of the FXX in terms of bhp. I believe that the electric part should supply around 100/120bhp.... And a boost in torque at a press of a button. So for those already thinking that the Huayra still has the advantage of the torque, i dont think that will be a big problem for Ferrari.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
@exRockstar Your post makes sense. I agree with you. Also we must consider the fact that whole car weights less than 1300 kg!

Old 01-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
What is a "VIP" Ferrari customer?

I have always been curious as to how they are chosen and who they allow to place a deposit. Original Enzo customers? Well known vintage collector? FXX client? I am sure there is no magic formula, but it piques my curiosity.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:32 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^I think its a combination of those things you mentioned, plus owning a fist full of Ferrari's

All i know is i was not invited,and it sucks!

Old 01-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Update with more detailed curves!

Quick Reply: Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...