Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
When have you ever known Ferrari to give a s@it about being sensible?
I'm sorry, if that is intended for me then all i can say is that one of the biggest private collections in europe is right here, and he is a very close friend of the family since i came remember and i could go on and on telling you about the missed chilhood i spent in his garages with the mechanics detailing, repairing, chating about historic chassis, designs etc, etc. Abou the design on the F150 being better than the P1, thats soooooooo subjective. I mean, it depedends on what you fancy.....

Old 01-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
I guess I'm the last guy on earth that thinks that front plates on any car are a plague. You would think some of these manufacturers would beg/bribe their already corrupt government whores to let it slide - especially on anything other than the blunt front-end of a truck.

It kills the looks & efficiency (gas mileage, cooling) of nearly every car on the road.

We're all slaves now. The more draconian regulations & laws we have thrust upon us from "mother government" the closer we get to that worldwide utopia.

Last edited by Zeus; 01-30-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zeus
I guess I'm the last guy on earth that thinks that front plates on any car are a plague. You would think some of these manufacturers would beg/bribe their already corrupt government whores to let it slide - especially on anything other than the blunt front-end of a truck.

It kills the looks & efficiency (gas mileage, cooling) of nearly every car on the road.

We're all slaves now. The more draconian regulations & laws we have thrust upon us from "mother government" the closer we get to that worldwide utopia.
Amen brother,

Very well said.

Old 01-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zeus

I totally agree with you. But really agree! Regulations, laws, burocracy only makes us less competitive among other things. But in Europe at least, the use of front license place is a very serious thing. There's even law projects of the european parlament of creating regulations that enforce brands to always set a place for them in the design of the cars. As they do have regulations regarding headlights, mirrors, reflectors, etc, one milllion regulations, maybe in the future they will also have to always have a place to fix a front license plate in the front of their cars.

But yes, they ruin the design of the cars. Specially those ones that do not contemplate that in their design. McLaren for example, is a very good example. You can clearly see that even on an extreme car like the P1, there will be a place to put your front license plate, designed for porpuse. You dont need to ruin the car by trying to stick them on akward places..... Or not placing them at all and not be according to the law....

What can we do..... Regulamentations...... Its the world we have.....

Old 01-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It will hopefully look stunning straight out of the box like the f40 rather than that 'grow on you look' like the enzo.

I wouldn't get too excited about it killing the P1 until there are times on the same track as Mclaren usually step it up on the suspension side of things. Fingers crossed Ferrari nail it with this one.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Quick render of side profile based on leaked photo of VIP invitation

Old 01-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
The styling of the F150 puts the P1 in the shade
Ok, first of all, the P1 looks amazing to many people and as we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Having said that, knowing that only a handful of people in the world have seen this F150, I don't think you are at liberty to say that.

I think maybe we should all stop looking for a "winner" and agree that the P1 and F150 will both be incomprehensibly fast, impressive, and beautiful (hopefully for the F150). I mean if I was rollin around in my P1 (which I daily drive btw ) and I saw an F150, my first thought wouldn't be "D@mn, I'm faster than him" or "D@mn, everyone is looking at his car instead of mine now " because the fact of the matter is that we are closing in on a time of 2 extraordinarily beautiful and impressive supercars that are sure to leave a mark in history.

Edit: Unless that F150 was the Ford truck, in which case all bets are off and everyone is looking at him while I'm just some clown in a bright orange bubble car

Last edited by TheStigSC; 01-30-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
I can not wait already!
This will bring down the Pagani Top Gear lap record. (1:13.8)

"According to people who actually saw the car at a private event in Maranello, the future F150 will be powered by a V-12 engine combined with the latest HY-KERS electric hybrid system for a total output of 950 horsepower. The next F150 will sprint from 0 to 60 mph in just 3 seconds and to 124 mph in 7 seconds. It will peak out at an insane 229 mph."

Only 229? More than expected. I hope this is not real data.

Last edited by Viiiiktor; 01-30-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Exciting days are upon us my friends, thanks for the inside updates!

Old 01-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Update!

Quick Reply: Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...