Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Is clearly the front:

Name:  859529_10151513590891970_892624144_o.jpg
Views: 1692
Size:  69.2 KB

Old 03-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
And here it's another teaser, two exhaust pipes on each side of the rear end:

Name:  11717_10151513540441970_98463060_n.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  57.6 KB

Old 03-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Constructr is an unknown quantity at this point
Not sure what to make of that teaser. Very odd. The frontal view, that is. Why put such a large scoop on the hood if it's a rear engine? I would almost venture to say that that pic is actually looking forward, rather then aft and that opening is an outlet. But what do I know?

Last edited by Constructr; 03-02-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Constructr
Why put such a large scoop on the hood if it's a rear engine?
Why? The radiator is on the front. The hole is similar to the P4/5.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Constructr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Amzamus
Why? The radiator is on the front. The hole is similar to the P4/5.
Yes, but the radiators are typically down low and there is usually an outlet for the air coming from the radiator. If thats an intake for the radiators, then that would indicate that they are right smack in between the wheels. Not a very logical location. And the hole on the P4/5 is a vent for the radiator, not an intake.

We'll see in a few more days though. These teasers are driving me crazy!!!

Last edited by Constructr; 03-02-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^^^ Sorry, I explained me a wrong. I don't think that the hood has an intake, it's an outlet. The pic is distorted. It's looking at the front of the car from the front of it.

This comes from a person that has seen the car:

Name:  F150-Render-1-- 2.jpg
Views: 1635
Size:  129.1 KB

Last edited by Amzamus; 03-02-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:03 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Shit will go down:

Old 03-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by The Artist
Don't tell me the Enzo replacement comes as an IKEA style flat pack

Old 03-03-2013, 10:44 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Haha who knows.. It would sure keep the weight down

Old 03-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wonder how they will roll the F150 and keep it from prying Photographers.

Quick Reply: Ferrari F150 -- Here we go...