Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari staff maltreats FXX [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
Ferrari staff maltreats FXX [VIDEO]

Just speechless:

Old 10-09-2012, 01:17 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
No excuse for that, If that was my FXX I'd surely not be pleased to say the least! We all have bad days and lose our cool but you do not punch the hood of a million dollar + car of the company you work for.

The owner was imply going to slow for the employee, not endangering anyone.

Name:  fer4.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  69.1 KB

Old 10-09-2012, 02:35 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Thats what standing in the rain does to you.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Must have had some bad spaghetti for breakfast...even still, no excuse for that.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
That employee must be hanged in public

Old 10-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What a tool! I hope he gets a good reprimand by Ferrari

Old 10-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Manuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond repute
Are you really serious?

What did he do?!
I can't understand!

It's a car, a stupid touch (not punch) like that doesn't mean anything.

Come on

Old 10-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
For me it's not the punch that I think is bad, there was no damage done. However, the driver is a customer, paying a ridiculous amount of money to be part of this program and doesn't need to be mocked or scolded for the rate at which he backs up his car. Time for a customer service class.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 10-16-2012, 06:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Manuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond reputeManuma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Full Tilt Rally
For me it's not the punch that I think is bad, there was no damage done. However, the driver is a customer, paying a ridiculous amount of money to be part of this program and doesn't need to be mocked or scolded for the rate at which he backs up his car. Time for a customer service class.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed
In fact it wasn't the owner, it was another Ferrari employee driving it inside the box.

Owners never do it.

So he was upset to this new employee that wasn't looking at his directions but was doing something different.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Manuma
In fact it wasn't the owner, it was another Ferrari employee driving it inside the box.

Owners never do it.

So he was upset to this new employee that wasn't looking at his directions but was doing something different.
Ok but there's no reason to give a punch to something isn't yours. The car has no damage, ok. But I guess you wouldn't be happy if someone "punched" your car (although there are no damage). That's not a correct behaviour, overall if you work for a company like Ferrari.

Quick Reply: Ferrari staff maltreats FXX [VIDEO]