Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

F40, meet F50.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Fantastic collection, enjoy in the best of health!

Old 06-26-2012, 09:12 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Great collection of cars you've got, it's like you've collected most of the 80-90s super cars. Planning to add something around the same caliber in the future Xj220, clk gtr AMG, porsche gt1, Mclaren f1 ?

Old 06-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
The only think I love more than your F40, is your estate. Id love a thread about your house(s) and land.

Congrats man. Everything looks great
+1 on the estate

I always loved the F50 the smooth lines and clean design are better than F40 for me.

Old 06-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Great collection of cars you've got, it's like you've collected most of the 80-90s super cars. Planning to add something around the same caliber in the future Xj220, clk gtr AMG, porsche gt1, Mclaren f1 ?
It's the era I grew up with and the cars I dreamed of as a teen and now I am lucky enough to own them. I have tried to buy cars that are rising in value as investments as well as great toys.

The house is my fathers and is beautiful but nothing grand, just a five bedroom farm house but it is a lovely set up, needs more haranguing though!

Old 06-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!

Old 06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
like a journey in time,..awesome!

Old 06-26-2012, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
this is insane! F50 AND F40. Congrats! Those pics made my day.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Max_mx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Marc
+1 on the estate

I always loved the F50 the smooth lines and clean design are better than F40 for me.
Agreed, the F50 is for me probably the best looking Ferrari ever!

Old 06-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
love the F40

Old 06-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
A tifosi's wet dream under one roof. More pics please!

Quick Reply: F40, meet F50.