Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Spied Again: Ferrari Enzo Successor!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 03:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
Actually, it is a FF headlight....Anyway, never disappointed with Ferrari's innovation, just wait.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:14 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
He said it was an FF headlight. I didn't disagree - my comment was that they won't carry through to appear on the final version of the F70.

>8^)
ER

Old 06-13-2012, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I truly hope that the 458 style headlights dont get recycled to this too...

Old 06-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911Boy
I truly hope that the 458 style headlights dont get recycled to this too...
Don't worry, it looks very provisional that front.

Old 06-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25

That face will give me nightmares, I'm sure.

>8^)
ER
Reminds me of this...

Old 06-13-2012, 10:27 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
(How does TeamSpeed constantly have the newest most recent spy pictures and updates?!)

This car is going to be AWESOME.

Old 06-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I also hope it doesn't have the 458/FF style headlights. The Enzo kind of set the bar for Ferrari's newer design language at the time, hopefully this does the same rather than following it.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
looks like it hit a bunch of trash cans while on a test loop. very strange but no doubt its in the initial test stages

Old 06-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Really looking forward to this one.

I just hope Ferrari ditch the ugly grill and headlights and go for something simpler.
The F12 could've been so much more appealing.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
I've entered in the Paris Motor Show website and Ferarri is on the list of exhibitors. And some more interesting names at the list:

- Bentley
- DeTomaso (Pantera?)
- Lamborghini (facelifted Gallardo, "Cabrera", Sesto Elemento, Aventador Roadster?)
- Maserati (Quattroporte?)
- Mclaren (P12?)
- Porsche
- Rolls Royce

At least we know we have something to expect about them.

Last edited by Amzamus; 06-13-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Spied Again: Ferrari Enzo Successor!!