Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 06:03 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Thats Amensace fathers, no?

possibly, I believe this is a NY plated car though and he is in Chicago....could be wrong

Old 12-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RufMD
ummmm, take your pick...

I think black is the best color on an F40, wow.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
ohhai look it's Jas's ride!

I was sent these pics from a friend from a couple years back. The car in the bottom pic belongs to my friend's father, it is an LM chassis if I'm not mistaken.

Attached Images   
Old 12-31-2009, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I can never get enough of Jas's F40, perfect!

Old 01-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
A great youtube video I just found on the F40. Listen to that exhaust crackle at the end!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MCgiSCgjDw

Old 01-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
peloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond reputepeloton has a reputation beyond repute
xenons on F40

Just did my first and only mod to the F40. I really want to keep it box stock, but putting HID's on it for night drives just made sense and it's easy enough to revert back to stock. So posting up a couple of pics including one next to this Volvo that made me remember that we used to call those big headlights on those things "dual Sony's". The Volvo is not that big a car, but I was surprised how it dwarfed the F-car side by side. The Xenons work great, btw.

Tossed in a shot of a couple of motorcyclists I met at the beach that day and a decent "cavallino rampante" sculpture for the Tifosi amongst us.

Attached Images       
Old 01-02-2010, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
That looks really good, plus it is good to see well at night when you are driving at f40 speeds! Rosso Corsa was made for that car, your secons photo looks so wet like I could jump right in! Any pics with the scud ?

Old 01-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
That last shot FTW!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Awesome photos Peleton! I like the headlight mod and I bet it makes it a big difference at night.

Old 01-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Great shots Peloton.

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread