Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
McLaren F1 racing at LeMans....passes some F40LM's at the beginning

The in car footage is wonderful..enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VWKP...eature=related
Jas awesome video thanks

After watching this video I want to add two more items to my wish list

1. McLaren F1 GTR
2. Drive in the Le Mans 24hrs

Old 12-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
F40LM engine idle and blipping throttle....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmcTpl7yB0c
Man that sounds good.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
I have spent the last couple days looking through this thread and Jas, this is a great thread you have started. I may even go as far as saying the best on teamspeed!! Thanks for all of your pictures and contributions it makes this thread really enjoyable to look through!

Old 12-25-2009, 01:16 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jmusser3r
I have spent the last couple days looking through this thread and Jas, this is a great thread you have started. I may even go as far as saying the best on teamspeed!! Thanks for all of your pictures and contributions it makes this thread really enjoyable to look through!
Glad you are enjoying it...I'm a tad passionate about the subject

Old 12-25-2009, 01:17 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Jas awesome video thanks

After watching this video I want to add two more items to my wish list

1. McLaren F1 GTR
2. Drive in the Le Mans 24hrs

ok Jaber, I want a ride and a pitpass

Old 12-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
A very informative and neat F40 video showing original construction and testing footage ! MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE TESTING IN CAR FOOTAGE TOWARDS THE END !!!! (From 4.45 onwards...)

Ferrari F40 , history and test
Wow, that video was awesome to watch. Thanks Jas! During that ride around the track the exhaust in the 40 is popping like crazy and i love it!

Old 12-28-2009, 09:35 PM
not the ideal snow car

Old 12-28-2009, 10:24 PM
ummmm, take your pick...

Old 12-28-2009, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
that is amazing in black, nice pics.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:27 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
not the ideal snow car

Thats Amensace fathers, no?

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread