Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I don't know that that one is an authentic LM...

Old 11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by cstroked
I don't know that that one is an authentic LM...
That is a GTE, not an LM.

EDIT: Looking at the pics again I think that is the one that was made using original parts, but is not an official GTE.

Last edited by SINISTR; 11-03-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Ruf, what a great thread! I have to apologize to any of my co-workers who happen to be Teamspeed members, I am sure that after spending 6 hours today on this thread that the site will be blacklisted tomorrow =)

Here are a couple shots I took of a local F40 on a drive we did in 08.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet

Beautiful car, but it looks to have different wheels on the front and back? Or are my eyes going crazy?

Old 11-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
just watched the Gumball 2006 movie
and this guy drove the heck out of his F40 throughout the whole trip props to him.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by SINISTR Z06
That is a GTE, not an LM.

EDIT: Looking at the pics again I think that is the one that was made using original parts, but is not an official GTE.
^That's what I was thinking

Old 11-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
carsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to allcarsinxs is a name known to all
my ex '89 ANNV CT lurking in the background

Attached Images  
Old 11-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
haha Harry, with it sitting forlorn and aside in the back like that, it really is the "black sheep" of the family

Old 11-21-2009, 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the roughpterps is a jewel in the rough
First two shots were made in a private collection here in Holland. Last shot is at Zandvoort.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Banned
Good way to start off the morning...

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread