Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
Jas you sure have a fantastic collection.

Hope all is well,

any chance you're back in B-town sometime soon?
Craig, almost made it up for next week through the 7th April, but little twits passport did not make it in time....will reschedule a little later and let you know, would love to meet up with the T.O gang.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Jas, is the Scud a new addition?

Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, picked it up in the fall...hibernated during the winter, but prowling the streets now...the shifts from 3,4,5 are insane, car just leaps forward.

During the country drive, the scud was in front of me....whenever Rex got on it, I floored the F40 in 3rd...once boost kicked in, it was game over...reeled him in right quick

Old 03-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
In that case, congrats on the acquisition! Now you need to post some proper photos

Old 03-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Jas, what car had to go to make room for the scud? The F50?

Old 03-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Jas, what car had to go to make room for the scud? The F50?
I think it was his 512 BBi if I'm not mistaken?

Old 03-25-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I think it was his 512 BBi if I'm not mistaken?
No, I still have the 512BB. I moved the F50 last fall, but would jump at a chance to land a nicer one at the right price....great car.

Old 03-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
In regard to the differences in the front bumpers, is it correct that the US-spec cars have the protruding molding and the large sloping lip, whereas the Euro-spec cars have the indented (or lack) of molding and the thin lip?

I apologize if any of these have already been posted, but here are my personal favorites:

The best for last...

Old 03-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Dynamic
In regard to the differences in the front bumpers, is it correct that the US-spec cars have the protruding molding and the large sloping lip, whereas the Euro-spec cars have the indented (or lack) of molding and the thin lip?

I apologize if any of these have already been posted, but here are my personal favorites:

The best for last...

Some great shots there!

Old 03-26-2009, 10:08 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I love this!

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread