Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Jas......how are you doc?

I pulled her out sunday morning and put some serious miles on her.......finally. What a car!

Took her to the Farm to meet some "real" horses'. Edited by my buddy Atomic!

Attached Images    
Old 02-03-2009, 01:56 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Kuzi, jason took the pics ? Looks great!

Old 02-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I took them.........but they were terrible so Jason edited them. Amazing what he does with poor quality pics.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Kuzi took the last three pictures but they needed a little tweaking to make them pop out more.

[edited]: Kuzi beat me to the punch!

Last edited by atomic80; 02-03-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
QUOTE=atomic80;230960]Kuzi took the last three pictures but they needed a little tweaking to make them pop out more.

[edited]: Kuzi beat me to the punch![/QUOTE]

Old 02-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by BigE1967
Here are a couple pics of a beautiful (looking and sounding) F40 LM I took at the Sears Point Ferrari Challenge a few years ago.
Far from a real LM.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Far from a real LM.
I do not know my F40 LM's as well as most people. How can you tell that this one is not real? If I remember it was brought to the Ferrari Challenge that day in its own semi-trailer with a big picture of it on the side. I think it was a promo vehicle for some company, maybe Meguaires (sp)??????

Old 02-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
If this is a fake LM, the owner appears to have gone through the significant expense of installing a racing front hood with the huge air ducts for the front radiators. It also has the additional cooling ducts on the upper rear quarter panels

Last edited by BigE; 02-03-2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Additional info from comparing photos of F40 LM's and F40's
Old 02-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by BigE1967
I do not know my F40 LM's as well as most people. How can you tell that this one is not real? If I remember it was brought to the Ferrari Challenge that day in its own semi-trailer with a big picture of it on the side. I think it was a promo vehicle for some company, maybe Meguaires (sp)??????
Rolin's car is a well known fake LM. Many of the parts are not even Ferrari parts. The car was a total from a crash/fire. Do a search on Ferrarichat and you will find tons of info on that car. I admire him for bringing it back to life, but him calling it a "LM" is a joke.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Seriously. Change it.
Thank you for the info. It seemed to have all of the right visual cues. I am by no means a Ferrari expert, just an admirer of beautiful race cars.

Please tell me the F50 GT in my Avatar is a real F50 GT.......

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread