Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Amazing pics Jas!

Sorry about the BS in the FChat thread, I just got pushed past my boiling point.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Amazing pics Jas!

Sorry about the BS in the FChat thread, I just got pushed past my boiling point.

Thanks Ryan, don't sweat it...

Old 02-26-2008, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
some new (unedited) shots of Kuzi's car...taken by the same photog who shot my 3 Benzes

Attached Images   
Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Mohammed, I agree....I think the 355 is such a beautiful and classic ferrari. I have the distinct feeling that while it is appreciated now, it will be even more so in the future when people look back. Great sound, an improvement in fit and finish compared to previous cars, and reliable.

I hope to add one someday...I think they are beautiful, especially the soft tops.
Get something a little more unique - GTS :rofl::rofl:

Old 02-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
last one for tonight...whew !

My Goodness Jas, you've saved the best for last for sure. That photo says it all, looks like it's doing 200mph just sitting there!!

Old 02-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
That pic /\ looks so sweet that I want to lick it.

gosh I just went through this whole thread...Holy Mother of God's F40 Cars

Last edited by drew935; 02-27-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone seen this 1992 F40 with only 150 miles on it.. They want $825,000.00 firm and they said they won't haggle on the price!!

http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.co...hoto_page.html

Old 02-29-2008, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Has anyone seen this 1992 F40 with only 150 miles on it.. They want $825,000.00 firm and they said they won't haggle on the price!!

http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.co...hoto_page.html
Yup, and with the crazy prices these things are getting lately, they might get it.

Old 02-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
The F40 is the only car I ever regret selling. A true icon

Attached Images  
Old 02-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rascasse
The F40 is the only car I ever regret selling. A true icon

When did you sell it Dino ? Any pics of the cosworth engine ? thanks !

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread