Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Gemballa MIG U-1 Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks AWG, lovely pictures!

Old 10-26-2011, 11:57 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Swissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant futureSwissvax USA has a brilliant future
What a beauty - RUINED!!!!

Great shots though.

Last edited by Swissvax USA; 10-26-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Great shots, great setting, and thanks for sharing. The car is far less than desirable to me.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RUFdatabase is an unknown quantity at this point
That is the most ugly thing gemballa put on the road, its impressive but damn ugly. Glad i've only got gemballa supspension

Old 10-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
LUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud of
Ugly

Old 10-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting looking...but why? Nice photos though!

Old 10-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I've had a sickening attraction to this car since I first saw it. It's cool to see shots of it in the real world, gives me a better idea of what it really looks like. I like these.

I am acutely aware that the look of it yields radically polarized opinions; clearly you either love or hate its styling and look! But for some reason, I think it's great, as ridiculous as it is.

Thx for sharing.

Old 10-26-2011, 01:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
That is some vehicle. The interior looks fantastic.

Old 10-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
This is something else. Vid, please?

Old 10-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
One of the ugliest cars I have seen.

Quick Reply: Gemballa MIG U-1 Photoshoot