Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Teamspeeders - You must see this Video I stumbled on! SUPER FERRARI P4/5

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I like the car from some angles (especially the rear) but there's something fishy about the whole front end that bothers me. The car actually looks worse than an Enzo in my mind (with the exception of the rear on the P4/5) and the front end looks kinda bland. I definitely respect the owner and his vision though, just doesn't do it for me.

Old 05-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to all
there is not a more passionate human being on the face of this planet them Jim G with his cars I have been close to him for about 4 years now seen the P4/5 come alive from the first sketch. The car is stunning in person jaw dropping when you see it on the road and even better if you ever get to ride in it...all of jims cars are super sick from his duesenberg to his ford MKIV..The man knows more on the history of his cars then anyone i have ever met and he will entrance you with his knowledge. jim is the real deal he is like a uncle to my kids and a brother to me.

here is a quick video I shot enjoy

<object height="360" width="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.ecirkit.com/flash/ecvideo2.swf"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="flashvars" value="ecvid=27539"><embed flashvars="ecvid=27539" id="ecvid" src="http://www.ecirkit.com/flash/ecvideo2.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="360" width="450"></object>

Old 05-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
You mean this one?

I saw that Maybach at some autoshow - thought it was ghastly and didn't like it. The P4/5 on the other hand...IMO it blows the Enzo out of the water stylingwise and I still have to see it in real life.
Lol, I saw the Maybach at LA Autoshow and I think it's the coolest sportlimo/luxurysedan, it's just so outrageous!
The P4/5, on the other hand, does nothing for me at all. Lines are all weird on it and the front is really ugly.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Saw that car today!

Old 05-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Mike please send him

Yes,an invite...we'd love to have him here
Yes, Jim is a class act and a true petrol head. He drives the P 4/5 to the mall (so i have heard).

Old 05-19-2008, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KILNJOX
there is not a more passionate human being on the face of this planet them Jim G with his cars I have been close to him for about 4 years now seen the P4/5 come alive from the first sketch. The car is stunning in person jaw dropping when you see it on the road and even better if you ever get to ride in it...all of jims cars are super sick from his duesenberg to his ford MKIV..The man knows more on the history of his cars then anyone i have ever met and he will entrance you with his knowledge. jim is the real deal he is like a uncle to my kids and a brother to me.

here is a quick video I shot enjoy

<object height="360" width="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.ecirkit.com/flash/ecvideo2.swf"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="flashvars" value="ecvid=27539"><embed flashvars="ecvid=27539" id="ecvid" src="http://www.ecirkit.com/flash/ecvideo2.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="360" width="450"></object>
B-rad, good to see your magic again. You are the man. I always love the vids and the tunes that accompany them!

Old 05-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
To me, the Enzo is the greatest car ever made and needs no modifications. Nevertheless, I understand Jim's vision and really respect him for following it all the way. I love it when he says that if he doesn't drive the car, "it doesn't really exist." That is exactly how I feel! I could never own a fleet of cars that I never drive. He seems like my kind of guy though. I would love to meet him and pick his brain. I agree with the others that say it looks a bit too "space-age" for me. The cockpit looks more like an aircraft than a car. Perhaps that was the look Jim was going for. But it doesn't appeal to me as much as the standard Enzo cockpit.

Here is a pic of a rare silver Enzo. This one is owned by my friend's Dad (Ron S.). He also has a silver F430 and a sweet SLR. All of his cars are silver.

As for the Maybach Excelero, I too saw it at the LA Autoshow. There is some disagreement about what it was actually built for and how many there are in the world. At the LA Autoshow in 2006 there was a display about the car that stated there is only 1 in the world and that it was built to test different tire compounds - never meant for mass production or street use. The Maybach representative at the show confirmed this information as correct. This has been widely disputed on the Internet and it has been suggested that there are at least 6 in the world - one for each of the engineers that worked on the project - and that Maybach is still thinking about mass producing it. Given Maybach's dismal financial performance - MB is very close to pulling the plug on the entire division - I doubt such a project will ever come to fruition. Maybe Jim could take it on!

Last edited by Barrister; 05-24-2008 at 03:03 PM.