Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

F50's

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by hg_wng

brilliant writeup as usual boxer
Thanks

Old 01-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I can't see the pictures !

Maybe my Google Chrome browser is messed up... it's been acting weird since yesterday..

Old 01-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see them either.

Old 01-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Not working on safari either.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Not sure why. Here is another.

Attached Images  
Old 01-17-2012, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
I can see the pics today but I couldn´t yesterday.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ogaleicrum
I can see the pics today but I couldn´t yesterday.
Same lol! Sometimes the internet is unexplainable!

Indeed, a very rare sight! 4 F50s next to each other is priceless. Hell, I've only seen two or three in my life, in separate events! But I'll always remember my 1st one, in Monaco.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Most excellent ! I love your awareness of the tire temps on cooler mornings...it's always on my mind when I go out for chilly am drives....you start out driving on hard plastic !!!!!

Hope life is treating you well mate, looks that way ! All the best

Originally Posted by Boxer
Beautiful clear blue sky here today and temps just north of freezing. Perfect day for a drive in the F50 so after lunch, we did exactly that.

Despite not having moved since mid December, the F50 started right up on the first jab of the starter button. The start up sequence is always a bit of a deep breath when the F50 hasn't been run in a few weeks as the dreaded dead dashboard threat always is in the back of the mind. After a few minutes to start to get everything warmed up, we were off. As the roads (and tyres) were still quite cold, and in shaded areas probably frozen, we started off very gently with the right foot. Even at modest rpms, the F50 sounds like nothing else on the road. Run it up the dial and that F1 derived scream is awe inspiring. After about twenty minutes, we hit an area with no traffic and clear sun drenched road and were able to open it up a bit. The steering and gearbox on the F50 are simply outstanding. The short throw stick is so smooth and fast it can be quite dangerous to your license. With the CF tub, body roll is non-existent and the nose does exactly where you want it. Despite the width, the F50 always shrinks around you and is very easy to place exactly where you want it on the road.

Did make one stop on the route today at a farmers market. The F50 is not quite a practical for the grocery run as you can only fit 3 shopping bags in the front luggage bin. Comment of the day came as we were pulling into that parking lot "you know, this really is quite a bit louder than the FF"

On the way back, we hit one of my favorite pieces of pavement. Not another car in slight so it was a spirited run down. Long sweepers are ideal for the F50, don't think I even touched the brakes for the entire stint. So easy to drive using the throttle and gearbox to pull you into the corner and power out the other side.

All in, we did around 30 miles. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday.

Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by RufMD
Most excellent ! I love your awareness of the tire temps on cooler mornings...it's always on my mind when I go out for chilly am drives....you start out driving on hard plastic !!!!!

Hope life is treating you well mate, looks that way ! All the best
Hi Doc, Good to hear from you. It has been a while. Do you ever drop in on the other Ferrari site ?

Things here are good. No complaints from my end.

Do have to be careful with tyre temps here or you can quickly end up facing the wrong way.

How are things with you?

Last edited by Boxer; 01-17-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
When I was 8 years old I knew nothing about cars. But there's one car I knew and that was the Ferrari F50

Thanks for sharing mate