Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Enzo Ferrari presented by MAC @ the NY International Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Banned
Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to all
Enzo Ferrari presented by MAC @ the NY International Auto Show

more pics to follow

Old 04-13-2010, 05:06 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. That car never gets old.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Joe is that my buddy Bobby's car?

Old 04-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
C3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud of
Old 04-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I had no idea you guys were even going to be there until I walked downstairs and to my surprise there you were. Were you at the show Saturday?? If you were we probably talked because I was talking to a bunch of the MAC guys for a while...All great guys I would definitely send my cars there.

Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Banned
Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DJ
Joe is that my buddy Bobby's car?
No it is not Bobby's. We were going to show 1 of Bobby's cars but we already had commitments . We will include Bobby in the next show.

Old 04-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Wtf? how did I miss the Enzo? It was there on Saturday, no?

Old 04-13-2010, 09:42 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Tsar
Wtf? how did I miss the Enzo? It was there on Saturday, no?
Enzo & the rest of our display were there Fri - Sun.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Banned
MARTINO AUTO CONCEPTS

Special thanks to Cris & staff @ C3Photography for the great pics.

Old 04-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
C3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud of

Quick Reply: Enzo Ferrari presented by MAC @ the NY International Auto Show