Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

When I grow up I want be like Preston..

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
When I grow up I want be like Preston..

Last Friday at Sebring in yellow this Friday in red at Miller Motorsports - Preston & Ronnie know how to live...

Attached Images    
Old 04-10-2010, 02:56 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
You and me both brother, you and me both!

Old 04-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Nice demo's.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
avinash is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by kevin@parkplace
Last Friday at Sebring in yellow this Friday in red at Miller Motorsports - Preston & Ronnie know how to live...
FXX # 7..on the way to Miller Motorsports park.

i was on my way from Miami to Atlanta when i spotted this truck in a rest area. stopped by and spoke to the driver. he was enthusiastic enough to let me inside and see the car up close !!

Attached Images    
Old 04-17-2010, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
had lunch with Ronnie yesterday and sounds like they had a great trip! couple of days screaming around Miller in two FXXs - followed by a few days of decompression in LV - then hop on the G5 to head home....

Old 04-17-2010, 11:07 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Preston Henn is the man.

Old 04-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Preston Henn is the man.
whats your take on Michaels Fux's collection? I saw a few of his cars at the exotic car festival y'day.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow what a life. Swap shops must pull in some crazy loot.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:09 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by avinash
whats your take on Michaels Fux's collection? I saw a few of his cars at the exotic car festival y'day.
Some of the colors are not my first choice, but his collection is amazing. I love the pearlish Scud and the white 599.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Some of the colors are not my first choice, but his collection is amazing. I love the pearlish Scud and the white 599.
i agree. the yellow 599 with yellow interiors is a good car gone bad.

Quick Reply: When I grow up I want be like Preston..