Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

2012 Ferrari F70

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
The front grille makes it look like a fish.

Old 04-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Relax guys it's nothing but some magazines effort to make a render based on nothing that has to do with the actual car. But yeah, it's hideous.

Anyway, 2200lbs? No way. I'd be surprised if they get below 2800lbs but you never know with Ferrari. Maybe they can make it happen.

Last edited by Ludas; 04-07-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:12 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari is doing pretty good work keeping upcoming cars unders wraps until the presentation. Those specs of F70 are rumored for quite a long time, but nothing is for sure. 599 GTO was in the works for 2 (yes, two) years, but first information appeared only when buyers were asked to put deposits last fall.

Also R&T is not really good mag to use renderings from, actual Enzo successor will be not even close to this. This is simply fugly product of someone's imagination.

Remember that Enzo was rendered in mags as F50 with large rear wing and so on, this is nothing more than a lack of creativity and lack of credible information. I guess no one will be proud to make a spot-on this time again.

Ferrari halo cars usually are used to claim the direction for the whole generation of Ferraris. So we can expect radical changes and the all-new approach. Remember that this is halo car for a decade, so it must be worth it. I would not recomed to expect something as light as Millechili, but still weight saving is must on this car, I would expect weight to be a bit less than on Enzo, but not that much.

Also, the latest information is that F70 is likely not to come until late 2012, honestly speaking I am a bit disappointed because I hoped to see this beast in line with C9 and Jota early on mid next year. But seems that Ferrari wants to give a way for 599 GTO first.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a Catfish and a Whale Shark had a baby.

Old 04-07-2010, 11:31 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
It will look nothing like this. That styling is a direct rip off from the P4/5.

Then again, the 458 ripped off the ferrari sanctioned PF P4/5.

and that PS uses a CCX, P4/5, and 458

Old 04-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
dmanero is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard about that Ferrari was looking in to a baby version of the Enzo, but that was a couple of years ago. As for the rendering f70, so not Ferrari. This design is aweful and not worth of Ferrari's name.

Old 04-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Ugh, more magazine speculation....

Old 04-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
it's not what i expected from a ferrari supercar; any way i hope it will come before december the 21st, i would be so sad dying before see it!^^

----->[]

Old 04-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Jamie already put down his deposit.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
How could R&T even contemplate it may end up this ugly? Wouldn't it be better to come up with a rendering that was so bad-ass, so off the wall, so hard core futuristic that it looks like was leaked from the year 2052? You know...something that would make the designers take a second glance at it and smile in appreciation.

This is horrid, even for a magazine render. Love the idea of 2,200 lbs, but knowing the Italians, it will be closer to 3,200 lbs "empty" with no fluids or so much as a drop of fuel in the tank, which I have always hated. It's a bit like saying I weigh 200 lbs - without my head!

Last edited by Zeus; 04-07-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Quick Reply: 2012 Ferrari F70