Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Gemballa MIG-U1

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 05:53 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Looking at it now, those tips reminds me of two K&N filters stacked on top of each other.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
The Nightmare Before Christmas!

Old 12-21-2009, 06:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
I kind of like it *duck*. Well I would really like it a lot minus the rear wing and the exhaust tips. With some standard tips and a cleaner rear, I think this car would look awesome. I love the lighting in the front air inlets.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
I love the lighting in the front air inlets.
Me too... and if you question the purpose of this car, just look at how many linkbacks there are already. Gemballa is getting exactly what they want- publicity.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:22 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Me too... and if you question the purpose of this car, just look at how many linkbacks there are already. Gemballa is getting exactly what they want- publicity.
They are the masters at that, surprised they haven't asked to join us on the TEAM

Old 12-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Looking at it now, those tips reminds me of two K&N filters stacked on top of each other.
Or the Carrera GT exhaust tips.....kind of.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alzilla
i Hope Someone From Ferrari Hq Drags The Designer Of This Car Out Into The Desert And Beats Them To Death With A Sack Full Of Door Knobs. Talk About A Waste Of An Enzo...
Hahaha +1111

Old 12-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno. It's not uglier than a stock Enzo ...

Old 12-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
I think these belong to the owner too.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The Design Is Crazy Looking!!!

Quick Reply: Gemballa MIG-U1