Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari FX70 or Enzo Successor Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
horsepower war isnt over? I want to see some real innovation for that much money.
I'd be more impressed if this future car was able to achieve 20 mpg or more than its rumored 700+hp.

I wouldn't mind if it did 1 mpg as long as it can reverse the rotation of the earth when you launch it

now that's innovation

Old 11-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by D55L
I have recieved few requests to look for some information about FX70, then reports about Lamborghini Urus coming appeared, which is rumored to be FX70competitor.

I have made a decision to start the thread where we can discuss rumors and information about FX70. Recent reports suggest that we can see the concept presentation early next year with production car coming as a 2012 model year model.

So I have found this document this FX70 specs while browsing FerrariChat, do not know what to think about it - for real or a p-shop?

Please feel free to share rumors about upcoming Ferrari halo car here.
That article was talked about before and is fake....

Old 11-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ljg335i
If this was photoshopped, someone went through an insane amount of trouble.
Not really, I have used Photoshop in my career for over 10 years. That is easy to do. Scan in an article, and airbrush out what you want and rubber stamp or typeset what you want. Maybe an hour or so....

Old 11-21-2009, 02:33 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SINISTR Z06
That article was talked about before and is fake....
I have not seen this article being discussed here, if it was, than sorry, it's my fault.

In any case great that it is p-shopped, at least it lets me hope for TT V8 with KERS and other goodies, because source, which brought news about 458 Italia about 4 months before official launch, insists that it will be equipped exactly TT V8, road going version of KERS and will be good for about 750 bhp, 3.0 seconds 0-60 mph run and 230+ mph maximum speed.

With all that said, everything is nothing more than speculation at this time.

Old 11-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by D55L
I have not seen this article being discussed here, if it was, than sorry, it's my fault.

In any case great that it is p-shopped, at least it lets me hope for TT V8 with KERS and other goodies, because source, which brought news about 458 Italia about 4 months before official launch, insists that it will be equipped exactly TT V8, road going version of KERS and will be good for about 750 bhp, 3.0 seconds 0-60 mph run and 230+ mph maximum speed.

With all that said, everything is nothing more than speculation at this time.
I'd love a TT V8 ala the F40 myself!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
modenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-26-2009, 10:33 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, pure speculations, they do not know anything, but want to boost their reputation.

Here is my thread with original post by Autoexpress:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/ferrari...successor.html

Old 11-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Turbocharging has to come a long way before it's anywhere near as fun as NA.

However, a significantly lighter one of these would be pretty sweet. Make that roof removable, make it scream like an F1 car, allow me to smear the tires with about 1/3 throttle and I'm a buyer. (with MTK's wife's dough)

Edit: and give me a freaking 6 speed manual. (doubtful)

Attached Images  

Last edited by jamie; 11-26-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
I think you took a wrong turn on your way to PriusChat | Toyota Prius Forums, News, and Accessories
+1 Here here. I must be the only person left on planet earth who could care less whether or not "hyper" cars such as the FX70, Urus, whatever achieve greater fuel mileage. Greater efficiency, technology, performance, etc...yes. Fuel mileage? Guess what, I could care less, big time. The town I live in is filled with giant F-450, 4 X 4, 4-door, dualie, lifted monster trucks that probably can't get 4 miles to the gallon if grandma drove them - and there are thousands of them...seemingly everywhere. Does anyone bitch about that? What about the 50 billion Subaru Outbacks & Priuses going 12mph in the fast lane clogging up traffic on every major road in my lovely town of Seattle?

Look, I'll drive an electric(even though the eco-science behind it is BS) all day for commuting & errands - but how 'bout we let supercars just be supercars and stop with the eco-madness with trying to PC & pussify everything. Enough. Rant over...all better now.

As for the latest news concerning the FX70 - my personal take on that, that would be great if it had 660 or so hp to push around 2,200lbs, but why not go for total world domination and shoot for 800 - 850hp with 2,200lbs?

Nice photoshop on the R&T article. Hell, I hope that by the time the real FX70 hits the streets, it will even be able to obliterate those numbers.

Last edited by Zeus; 11-26-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
I heard it's going to be expensive. But Jamie has enough dough for one.
Originally Posted by B4rad
+1 he probably does
You guys are funny. I'm just a piker. You realize there are guys on here who make as much in a month as I do in a year?

Quick Reply: Ferrari FX70 or Enzo Successor Thread