Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ferrari Battle

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 04:53 AM
SRW
Teamspeed Junior Member
SRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud ofSRW has much to be proud of
Old 10-30-2009, 10:56 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, thanks for posting!

Old 10-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
AWESOME videos! Thanks for sharing! The F50 one was my favorite I think. I just love the sound of that high-strung V12 singing around the track!

Old 10-30-2009, 03:58 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
New Ferrari's are losing their soul, just look at the 355 its has to be one of the best looking and sounding F-cars ever!

Old 11-27-2009, 12:02 AM
Banned
TORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of light
Great post!

Old 11-30-2009, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
serina is an unknown quantity at this point
The ferrari enzos would probably beat Lamborghini Galardo in a 5 mile drag race. ferraris have better exeleration as far as I know.

On a circuit when you have to make alot of turns, ferrari enzo. Ferrari has great good traction.

Lamborghini is more power full then ferrari. Though they are both v-12, the lamborghini has a bigger and more power full engine. So if they were to have a tug-a-war with a cable or somthing, back to back, the lambo would win.

Look: In my oppinion, I like the ferrari better in Design because the lambo looks too chunky
============================
buy anabolic steroids
cuba deals