Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Targa Trophy This weekend- Event not to be missed.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Banned
fabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond reputefabryce@gmgracing has a reputation beyond repute
Targa Trophy This weekend- Event not to be missed.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends,

We hope you can join us on the next Targa Trophy happening this weekend from LA to Big Bear- Saturday.

If you would like to participate in the event please email me directly as we have secured spots through GMG,as a bonus for registering through GMG you will avoid the selection and screening process.

GMG has supported the Targa Trophy from the first event over 3 years ago... Come and enjoy a great day of driving and a first class event!

Please email or call me directly if you wish to register and I can handle your registration over the phone.

We are offering a special price when registering through GMG.

See ya Saturday!!!!!!!!!