Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Sweet F50!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
A frickin' mil!? F40 would be priority #1 @ that price.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
The F50 never really did it for me. I'd take an F40 or an Enzo over it any day of the week.
Funny you say that, the F40 does nothing for me. The F50 was the car on my walls growing up and i'd take one over an F40 and Enzo!

Old 02-28-2008, 01:24 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Funny you say that, the F40 does nothing for me. The F50 was the car on my walls growing up and i'd take one over an F40 and Enzo!
The F40 and Diablo were the cars I loved, I remember taking my father to the Lamborghini showroom to convince him in picking a Diablo VT roadster back in 1997 but it didnt work at least two years later he got a F355 which isnt bad.

Old 02-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
The F50 never really did it for me. I'd take an F40 or an Enzo over it any day of the week.
Same here x2!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 04:42 AM
Official TS Crybaby - Forever
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
I must be one of the goofs that absolutely love the F50. Just look at that profile!

Old 02-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
I must be one of the goofs that absolutely love the F50. Just look at that profile!
Me too Ryan, that is why I started the F50 thread so we could enjoy its beauty not to have all the anti F50 people come in to slam it and tell us we should be looking at the F40 instead. It is a beautiful work of art to me!!

Old 02-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Brian H is an unknown quantity at this point
Wife found husband in bed with mistress, so she took anger out on husband's pride and joy, his Ferrari F40 (also owns an F50 and Enzo, but F40 was his favourite). Lost control around a roundabout, smacked into a kerb going sideways, hit a pole, swung around, and went backwards into a ditch. Luckily, no one was killed. Insurance company has refused to pay because wife was excluded from policy due to numerous other accidents. Husband is now divorcing wife. Location: Blackpool, England
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/f40/f4...0202_001.shtml

Attached Images   
Old 02-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Memo to self: Never ever Piss off the wife and Hide all sets of keys with no spares...

Old 02-28-2008, 11:20 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thank god the Wifey has a Mini S,

Old 02-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thats almost Enzo money, a little high for a F50 I think, good luck to the seller.

Quick Reply: Sweet F50!!