Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Enzo for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Enzo for sale!!

I am curious if this is LV Erics Enzo for sale on consignment!! It is in Las Vegas at the Lamborgini dealership:
<TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=4 width=972 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext-bold width=949 colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD width=949 colSpan=3>
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=949 colSpan=3>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 02-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
They are asking $1,200,000.00 for the machine with 2,800 miles on her:

<TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=4 width=972 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=949 colSpan=3>

Old 02-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
I believe his was yellow. Beautiful car non the less.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Thanks "Little Brother", I was just putting 2 + 2 together because of his last thread on not having financial difficulties and thought it was his because it was in Vegas.. My Bad..

Old 02-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Man here is another 2003 beauty in Florida with only 2,600 miles for sale, current bid is $955,655.00:

<TABLE class=regular_table height=560 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=640 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle height=50><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="50%"></TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="25%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>

Old 02-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
"Little Brother?" just curious. I think I may know who owns the enzo. But not sure if it is for sale.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
"Little Brother?" just curious. I think I may know who owns the enzo. But not sure if it is for sale.
I appologize if you took offense. Every since Hoss Cartwright from Bonanza said it to Little Joe it has stuck with me..

Old 02-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
If it is Eric's, please know that he is not selling it because he needs the money. Be aware that he does not need any money. He is financially sound and does not need any extra money. His business is a little off, but he is still richer than 99% of the people out there who would love to have his financial problems, that is if he was having any financial problems which he is not having.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Originally Posted by tblackj
If it is Eric's, please know that he is not selling it because he needs the money. Be aware that he does not need any money. He is financially sound and does not need any extra money. His business is a little off, but he is still richer than 99% of the people out there who would love to have his financial problems, that is if he was having any financial problems which he is not having.
:rofl:

Old 02-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
No, I didn't take offense, even though I am 14

Quick Reply: Enzo for sale!!