Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot: 1947 Ferrari Corsa Spyder, oldest complete Ferrari in existence

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Great Pics!!! Amazing Machine... Museum Quality. Rep for you Jason

Happy Birthday as well!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks all! I turned 35 today! Looking forward to many more good days ahead with plenty more pictures to share.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Thanks all! I turned 35 today! Looking forward to many more good days ahead with plenty more pictures to share.
I found you a great Present for your 35th - BMW S1000RR - Would look great next to the Desmo RR

Old 06-18-2009, 08:21 PM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
What Desmo RR? I don't have one..I have this:

That particular S1000RR above is the race version. I admit I was intrigued until I saw what its headlights looked like. It's not a looker, that's for sure.

Last edited by atomic80; 06-18-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Unbelievable car!!!

Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
What Desmo RR? I don't have one..I have this:
Ahhh.... I thought I saw you post up some pics of a Desmo... Figured the RR in your sig was for the Duc.

Nice bike BTW

Old 06-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Ahhh.... I thought I saw you post up some pics of a Desmo... Figured the RR in your sig was for the Duc.

Nice bike BTW
That's my Range Rover.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
Not to take anything away from this post (as it's absolutely legendary) but I would disagree and say a pre WWII Bugatti special, or perhaps the one off RR that "will never be sold" would fetch a bit higher.

Great thread either way!
It's hard to say. Much of that depends on the priorities of who is writing the check for the car. My thought is that this is the rarest of the rare, of one of the most desirable marques ever made. There is probably a list of 5 to 10 cars that would command an 8 digit price tag if ever sold, and this has to be one of them.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Right section? Isn't this the Ferrari supercar section? This 166 would definitely qualify.
Only the 288 GTO/F40/F50/Enzo are supercars....

Old 06-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by SINISTR Z06
Only the 288 GTO/F40/F50/Enzo are supercars....
Modern supercars, yes, but what started it all? I'd say that the 166 was one of the original "supercar."

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: 1947 Ferrari Corsa Spyder, oldest complete Ferrari in existence